3 x 250ml Bottle Pack
Our powerful hand sanitiser is made from an advanced formula of ethanol and glycerine, infused with organic Lavender & Rose antibacterial hydrosol. At 70% alcohol it is high strength yet light and gentle on all skin types. Simply apply a generous amount to the palm of your hand, rub over the back of your hands and fingers, then allow to air dry.
Working to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria, this uniquely formulated antibacterial hand sanitiser helps protect you against a range of unsafe micro-organisms.
Certified Organic Lavender & Rose herbs, Sulphate Free, Soap Free, Vegan Friendly
Note: I suffer from split skin on my fingers (a condition I’ve had for years) but even with 70% ethanol this formula of hand sanitiser does not sting at all. The glycerine prevents your hands from drying out and helps retain the moisture on your skin. Rose and Lavender are known anti-bacterial and healing herbs.
Due to limited stock we are only allowing 1 x 3 pack per order.
HERE’S SOME REALLY GOOD INFORMATION from John Hopkin University about the COVID-19 Corona Virus
The virus is not a living organism; It is a protein molecule (RNA or DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular (eyes), nasal (nose) or buccal mucosa (mouth), changes their genetic code (mutates) and converts into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but is a protein molecule, it cannot be killed. It has to decay on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat and that is the reason why soap or detergent is the best weapon. The foam CUTS THE FAT (that is why you have to scrub for 20 seconds or more, to create lots of foam).
By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is necessary to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for hand washing, laundry and cleaning surfaces. In addition, hot water makes more foam, making it more effective.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ALL FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any solution with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaking it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water increases the effectiveness of soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein. However, because you have to use it in its pure form, it can damage your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC WILL WORK because the virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or fabric. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates after a period of time:
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood),
-24 hours (cardboard),
-42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).
But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable at colder temperatures, including air conditioning in houses and cars. They also need moisture and darkness to stay stable. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade the virus faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain the virus breaks down the protein. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is only 40% alcohol, and you need a minimum of 65%.
* LISTERINE is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the higher the concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching any commonly used surfaces such as : mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remotes, cell phones, watches, computers, desks etc. and don’t forget when you use the bathroom.
* You have to MOISTURIZE YOUR HANDS due to frequent washing. Dry hands have cracks and the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be very happy with every purchase you buy from us. We sell high quality brands and products at equally great prices and hope you enjoy shopping with Home Brew Gold Coast. That is why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
We are a family owned business located on the Gold Coast, Queensland and have been selling home brewing supplies and equipment since 2005. We do not sell any imitation Goods.
All of our Goods are bought directly from reputable manufacturers and distributors and therefore any manufacturer’s warranties applicable (generally 12 – 24 months) is passed onto you when you buy from us. If you have any questions at all about the listed product please ask and we will be more than happy to help.
We will accept returns on any unused items in their original packaging for up to 30 days. Alternatively we will provide a mutually agreed solution should your item not be as you expected. Your complete satisfaction is essential to us. To return a purchase, simply contact us for assistance and we will instruct you on how to return the item. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Return freight costs are to be paid by the customer unless it is a warranty claim.
Shipping & Packaging
We use Australia Post for small items and Couriers for larger items. Our handling time is 1 business day.
We are happy to ship to PO Box and Australia Post Parcel Lockers for items 1Kg and under.
Consignments normally take between 1 -3 days if you are in a metropolitan area. Please note: Remote areas can take between 6-12 days, depending on how remote your area is. You will be emailed a consignment number which will give you an ETA. Please refer to our Deliver Timetable below for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit
We pack all our parcels very carefully to ensure maximum protection. However, if goods are damaged the receiver must make a note stating this on the Proof of Delivery. If you have any doubts you MUST sign 'Pending Inspection' and cross out 'Accepting the goods in good order'.
If the goods are damaged, you need to include a minimum of two digital photos of the damage to the goods. One photo needs to show the goods and the damage sustained. The second photo needs to show how the goods were packaged (box and packaging material).The package material must be retained for inspection. More than two photos is preferable.
- We want to get things to you as quickly as possible.
- Orders are usually dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours of payment received. If an order is placed on the weekend or public holiday, please note dispatch will be the next working day.
- We deliver to all states and territories in Australia. All orders are delivered using a Courier for larger items or Australia Post eParcel for smaller items.
- If you reside within a major metropolitan area expect 1-2 days delivery. Shipment to regional areas outside the EPN can take longer. Below are Estimated Transit Times.
- We do not ship to PO BOXES & Australia Post Parcel Lockers for items over 1kg.
- The number of days in the table below refers to the number of business days. Delivery times are based on information from our shipping partner and Australia Post. Any delays are due to causes outside of our control.
- If you have not received your items within 7 business days of making your order please email us via eBay and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest post office or courier depot for collection.
1-2 Business days
Country Areas: NSW
2-6 Business days
Metro: Brisbane; Melbourne / Canberra
1-2 Business days
Country Areas: QLD
2-6 Business days
Metro: Adelaide; Hobart
2-3 Business days
Country Areas: VIC/SA
3-6 Business days
Metro: Perth / Darwin
6-9 Business days
Country Areas: WA/NT/TAS
6-12 Business days
All Orders are shipped out of our Gold Coast Warehouse. We send you an email with detailed tracking details.
Some Remote Parts of Australia it might take bit longer
If you are not home to accept your package, Australia Post or the courier will leave a card in your letter box detailing the steps for picking up your delivery at the local post office.
Most of our deliveries require a signature.
We cannot and do not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Once your order has left our premises and is in the hands of the courier, we no longer have control over its delivery. In the unfortunate case of a late or missing order we cannot be held responsible but are more than willing to launch an investigation via that courier into locating the missing goods. In almost all cases these parcels do turn up either back to us or to the intended recipient eventually. So please do not hesitate to contact us if your order has not turned up after at least 10 days and we will check all details and get the investigation process launched for you.