THE ARTISAN GIFT HAMPER
~JAM LOVERS + WINE~
SUPPORTS AUSTRALIAN ARTISANS
Giving a loved one a speciality hamper is a unique and welcome gift. These Hampers contain products that support our local Australian Artisan businesses. The hamper contents make wonderful Christmas, Celebration, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Get Well and Thank You gifts.
Why Our Hampers?
Our carefully selected premium hamper goodies come from niche market Artisan businesses, whose products you will not find in your local supermarket.
These gift hampers support businesses that are passionate about their product. Artisans who create authentic products made the right way. The best of Australian Artisan products from the best of Australian producers.
100% natural ingredients. Many are Gluten Free and Vegan. These food artisans are uniquely different. Giving a loved one a speciality hamper filled with the best of gourmet products is a unique and welcome gift.
What more could you ask from a Gourmet Gift Hamper?
If you would like to send this hamper directly to the recipient, we are happy to send it with a personalised card, just email us your message.
Please Note: we reserve the right to exchange a product, if out of stock, with another item similar in content and price. Only the 10 items listed below form part of the hamper. Other images on the main banner are for display purposes only.
Our hampers arrive in a beautiful blue gift box and each item is packed securely with bubble wrap and foam.
* Jamworks ~ Boozy Plum and Shiraz Jam ~ 240g ~ Ingredients: Queen Garnet Plum; Shiraz; Sugar; Pectin.
* Jamworks ~ Fig & Ginger Jam ~ 300g ~ Taste blend of sweet figs with a little zing of ginger. Ingredients: Fig, Sugar, Ginger, Pectin.
* Jamworks ~ Strawberry, Ginger & Rose Jam - 300g This delicious jam is the combination of locally grown Strawberries and Queensland's finest grown Buderim Ginger, with a splash of Rose Water to form the PERFECT winner!
* Vinofoods ~ Jam Gift Pack ~ 300g ~ Gift Box Contains 3 x 100g Mini Jars: Sparkling Strawberry Jam, Boysenberry & Shiraz Jam, Orange, Ginger & Chardonnay Marmalade.
* Bramble & Hedge ~ Mixed Nougat Gift Pack ~ 180g ~ Gift Box Contains 6 x 30g handcrafted nougat.
* Crusoe Snacking Co ~ Honey Roasted Cashews ~ 250g Enjoy the rich honey taste on these premium selected and roasted cashews. Perfect for entertaining at home with a nice refreshing wine to complement.
* Nesta ~ Melbourne: Almonds in dark chocolates. Dark chocolate min 80% (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin, e476, vanillin), thickener (e414). ROASTED ALMONDS Dark chocolate contains 56% cocoa solids.
* Vego ~ Whole Hazelnut Chocolate Bar JUMBO. Cane Sugar*, Whole Hazelnuts* (20%) , Cocoa Mass*, Hazelnut Paste*, Cocoa Butter* , Emulsufier (Sunflower lecithin*), Vanilla Extract *= Organic
* Elly's ~ Tasmania: Elly's Cherry Almond Coconut Snow 140g ~ Handmade in Hobart. All gluten-free with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Only natural ingredients, so you can enjoy guilt-free.
* Sunrise Botanicals ~ Ginger Glow Herbal Tea ~ 50g ~ This tea is great for the immune system with antiviral herbs and soothing hibiscus and lemongrass for sore throats. Ingredients: Ginger, Lemon Grass, Hibiscus, Calendula.
* Sit Stay Society ~ Ruby’s Rosé Wine (or select another wine) ~ 375g ~ Ruby’s Rosé is full of juicy cherry and strawberry notes, a crisp palate through to a long finish with vibrant acidity. Perfect for a summer’s afternoon.
Jamworks ~ Stanthorpe: Jamworks pride themselves on selecting only the freshest and best quality ingredients for their preserves, using Granit Belt produce where possible. Their items are 100% Natural, Gluten Free and Vegan Friendly.
Vinofoods ~ Margret River: Hand-made in small batches in their commercial kitchen, the award winning Vinofood gourmet condiments have superb food flavours that are truly a food lovers delight. They use only the highest quality natural ingredients, and all products are free from artificial preservatives and colours and are gluten free.
Bramble & Hedge ~ Melbourne: Bramble & Hedge confectionery is handmade in Melbourne and distributed worldwide. We are a luxury confectionery company that specialises in making luxury Nougat, Peanut Brittle, Chocolate Honeycomb and many more delicious treats.
Gourmet Fudge Co ~ Sunshine Coast: This company makes the absolute best gluten free fudge in Australia. They believe the best fudge starts with the finest quality ingredients. Their fudge is smooth and creamy, all their chocolate fudges and fudge mix contain couverture Belgian Chocolate and Dutch Cocoa, creating a rich and decadent flavour, unsurpassed by any other fudge on the market.
Nesta ~ Melbourne: The fruit covered Dark Chocolate only uses plant-based ingredients like juicy apricot, pineapple, cranberries, blueberries, mango etc pieces and 100% vegan dark chocolate.
Vego ~ Melbourne: The Vego Good Food company probably make the biggest and tastiest chocolate bar in the world. High-quality, vegan, organic and fairtrade ingredients make Vego's chocolate bar and Pralines stand out from the crowd.
Elly's ~ Tasmania: ELLY'S CHERRY ALMOND COCONUT SNOW 140g ~ Handmade in Hobart. All gluten-free with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Only natural ingredients, so you can enjoy guilt-free.
Sunrise Botanicals ~ Sydney: Supplies a range of Certified Organic Herbal Teas. Our certified organic herbs, spices and teas are just that - ACO-certified. This means they’ve been grown without the use of synthetic or toxic substances for a three-year minimum period - and contain no added artificial colours or fragrances.
Sit Stay Society Wines ~ Clare Valley: Sit Stay Society Range is offered in convenient half bottles (3 standard drinks), which is just the right size to enable you to enjoy a mid-week drink with family & friends. Proudly supporting the work of Pet Rescue, with 50c from every purchase donated to Pet Rescue’s pet adoption programs – helping to work towards a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
*Selecting a different wine:
Max’s Cabernet Malbec - Clare Valley ~ Max’s Cabernet Malbec is the perfect style for those who enjoy richly flavoured reds. It offers intense dark fruits and blackberry aromas, which continue on the well-crafted palate. The finish is long and smooth.
Toby’s Shiraz Tempranillo - Clare Valley ~ Toby’s Shiraz Tempranillo is the perfect style for those who enjoy fresh, savoury reds, tempered with a little spice. It offers lovely cherry and blueberry flavours and aromas, which are nicely balance by subtle French oak and savoury tannins on the finish.
Mario's Mataro Montepulciano - Clare Valley ~ Mario’s Mataro Montepulciano shows luscious flavours of dark berries, balanced by spicy hints of cedary oak and long lingering tannins.
Ruby’s Rosé - Clare Valley ~ Ruby’s Rosé is full of juicy cherry and strawberry notes, a crisp palate through to a long finish with vibrant acidity. Perfect for a summer’s afternoon.
Violet’s Grüner Veltliner - Clare Valley ~ Violet’s Grüner Veltliner is wonderfully aromatic with florals, spices and hints of pears with a wet stone backing through to the crisp, mouthwatering finish.
Gewürztraminer Riesling - Clare Valley ~ Gracie’s Gewürztraminer Riesling shows aromas of lychee and white peach with hints of spice. White stone fruit flavours provide a crisp and cleansing palate.
Elephant in the Room Pinot Noir Red ~ The Pinot Noir is dark blood red in colour with an expressive nose of ripe plums, dark berries and a hint of forest floor. The palate is fruit-driven with a core of supple red berry and cherry flavours highlighted by smoky spice complexity. Bright acidity and fine tannins provide definition to the long finish.
Click here to see other Artisan Gift Hampers in our store
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be very happy with every purchase you buy from us. We sell high quality brands and products at equally great prices and hope you enjoy shopping with Home Brew Gold Coast.
We are a family owned business located on the Gold Coast, Queensland and have been selling home brewing supplies, equipment and health food products since 2001. We do not sell any imitation Goods.
All of our Goods are bought directly from reputable manufacturers and distributors and therefore any manufacturer’s warranties applicable (generally 12 – 24 months) is passed onto you when you buy from us. If you have any questions at all about the listed product please ask and we will be more than happy to help.
Money Back Guarantee
Unfortunately, due to government regulations, we are unable to offer a 30-day money back guarantee on Gift Hampers or other food products. Once they leave our premises the storage of these items is out of our control. Thank you for understanding.
Goods Damaged in Transit
We pack all our parcels very carefully to ensure maximum protection. However, if goods are damaged the receiver must make contact us within 48 hrs of Delivery.
If the goods are damaged, you need to include a minimum of two digital photos of the damage to the goods. One photo needs to show the damage to the outer parcel and the damage sustained. The second photo needs to show any damage to the actual products. The package material must be retained for inspection. More than two photos are preferable.
Shipping & Packaging
Due to the increased demand on delivery providers (reduced flights, lockdown restrictions, border closures etc) you may experience some delivery delays. Our couriers are working as fast as they can to get your parcels delivered – thanks so much for your patience!
We use Australia Post for small items and Couriers for larger items. Our handling time is 1 business day.
We are happy to ship to PO Box and Australia Post Parcel Lockers for items 1Kg and under.
Consignments normally take between 1 -3 days if you are in a metropolitan area. Please note: Remote areas can take between 6-12 days, depending on how remote your area is. You will be emailed a consignment number which will give you an ETA. Please refer to our Deliver Timetable below for more information.
- We want to get things to you as quickly as possible.
- Orders are usually dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours of payment received. If an order is placed on the weekend or public holiday, please note dispatch will be the next working day.
- We deliver to all states and territories in Australia. All orders are delivered using a Courier for larger items or Australia Post eParcel for smaller items.
- If you reside within amajor metropolitan area expect 1-2 days delivery. Shipment to regional areas outside the EPN can take longer. Below are Estimated Transit Times.
- We do not ship to PO BOXES & Australia Post Parcel Lockers for items over 1kg.
- The number of days in the table below refers to the number of business days. Delivery times are based on information from our shipping partner and Australia Post. Any delays are due to causes outside of our control.
- If you have not received your items within 7 business days of making your order please email us via eBay and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest post office or courier depot for collection.
1-2 Business days
Country Areas: NSW
2-6 Business days
Metro: Qld; Vic; ACT
1-2 Business days
Country Areas: QLD
2-6 Business days
Metro: Adelaide; Hobart
2-3 Business days
Country Areas: VIC/SA
3-6 Business days
Metro: Perth / Darwin
6-9 Business days
Country Areas: WA/NT/TAS
6-12 Business days
All Orders are shipped out of our Gold Coast Warehouse. We send you an email with detailed tracking details.
Some Remote Parts of Australia it might take bit longer
If you are not home to accept your package, the courier will leave a card in your letter box detailing the steps for picking up your delivery at the local post office.
Most of our deliveries require a signature.
We cannot and do not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Once your order has left our premises and is in the hands of the courier, we no longer have control over its delivery. In the unfortunate case of a late or missing order we cannot be held responsible but are more than willing to launch an investigation via that courier into locating the missing goods. In almost all cases these parcels do turn up either back to us or to the intended recipient eventually. So please do not hesitate to contact us if your order has not turned up and we will check all details and get the investigation process launched for you.