We are a family owned business located on the Gold Coast, Queensland and have been selling home brewing supplies and equipment since 2005. We do not sell any imitation Goods.
All of our Goods are bought directly from reputable manufacturers or distributors and therefore any manufacturer’s warranties applicable are passed onto you when you buy from us. If you have any questions at all about the listed product please ask and we will be more than happy to help.
Gold Coast Home Brew is committed to providing our customers with premium brands and premium service. Customer satisfaction is our top priority every time and we strive to provide the best possible service along with an interesting and varied product range. We sell quality Accessories, Equipment & Supplies in a range of products.
- Shop our Artisan Pantry section for Australian Artisan handcrafted Gift Hamper Gourmet products.
- Shop our Cheese Making section for Cheese & Yoghurt making kits | Fermenting supplies | Gluten Free Kits | Keto Kits | Kombucha Kits | Vegan Kits.
- Shop our Certified Organic Herbs & Teas section for Premium Loose Leaf Tea | Botanical Herbs | Tisanes, Fruit Tea & Infusions.
- Shop our Home Brew Supplies from a wide range of traditional home brew supplies: Beer | Spirits | Cider | Ginger Beer | Wine. We cater for the first time home brewer through to seasoned home-brewing enthusiasts.
- Shop our Gift section for Gift Hampers, Gift Packs & Kits to suit every budget.
Legality – Alcohol Distillation
Please note that in certain countries alcohol distillation may be illegal and you may require a licence. Ask for advice or contact your local Customs & Excise Department. In New Zealand, Switzerland and Italy it is legal to own a still and use it to extract alcohol.
NEW ZEALAND - In New Zealand it is legal to use up to a 25L still at home to produce spirit for personal consumption.
AUSTRALIA - In Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distillers licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction. Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a still without a permit.
UK - In the UK it is illegal to manufacture spirits without a distiller’s licence which is required under the provisions.